Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 1




Early in the morning,
appr0x 5am,
I heard that there are sound otside my room.
Athe moment, I know that its time for my MUM to departure to Airport
for her vacation perhaps to London. =)

Yeah. Im not willing not wake up that early to say Goodbye to my MUM
There are reasons, Mum !
By the time if I get to the airport to say Goodbye to you.
Im asure that I will break into tears. =(
And yea, thats the reason I dont want to do so.
This case happened before, when my grandmother went for a trip to Italy
I hate tears !! Arghh =(

Yes. I woke up at 8.12am
Hmmm, that time my MUM was in KL already
So i decided to buy myself a pcket of curry mee to eat.
Breakfast finished.
No school for today !!

On the afternoon, I admit that im still lazy for study !
Online for a whole day
Chatting with chryl
Normal stuff actually XD

Hmmmm, MUM send a sms to me say that she is going to wait for aboard
I was quite upset that time . Sighhh

London Oxford Street XD

Day 2 is coming !


No comments: